Véronique Châtel has been carrying out surveys and reports for the past twenty years on the advancing age and the social challenges facing this "conquest": housing, territorial accessibility, inter-generational relations, the role of professionals working in the home or in Ehpad...
In 2017, she created the magazine Aider with Scrineo editions for caregivers. Aider is also available in special editions, notably the Guide complice des aidants, which includes a barometer of inclusive cities.
In addition to her publications in the press and publishing, Véronique Châtel is committed to ensuring that ageing does not rhyme with isolation and social death. She has created and led intergenerational actions around writing and theatre, and, as a volunteer for an association, she offers citizen visits to elderly people living in nursing homes.
- Je veux vieillir chez moi, Les Carnets de l’info, 2015
- Je vous trouve si belles, Les Carnets de l’info, 2010
- Saveurs de famille, éditions Mille et une nuits, 2000
- Demain les grands-parents, éditions du Félin, 1996
- Nous ne voulons pas vieillir seuls ! éditions Erès, 2020