The Korian Foundation for Ageing Well supports and implements clinical research programmes, in collaboration with renowned university and scientific teams.
These research projects bring together medical, paramedical and care professionals, as well as residents and patients in Korian facilities (nursing homes and clinics), within an approach based on action and training, in order to:
- Develop and evaluate new therapeutic approaches,
- Advance the knowledge of medical teams and caregivers,
- Support professionals in their work,
- Improve the quality of daily life and care for seniors.
All the results from the Foundation's work are made widely available to the public.
The Foundation publishes its results in different formats:
- Research reports,
- Scientific communications (articles - posters),
- Scientific summaries,
- Guidebooks and publications for professional and non-professional caregivers.